The RHP is looking for all things baby.If you have strollers, swings, high chairs, bouncy seats, clothing (esp newborn), bottles etc. Please contact us for arrangements to donate.
- The Robin Hood project will no longer be able to take furniture donations. We will continue to to take donations of all other household items and clothing. For donations of furniture you may call Pathstones Organization of Vineland, who will pick up donated furniture items for assisting their clients. Call Jamie Gomez at 856-696-1000 ext. 25 to make arrangements.
- Thank to Colonial Bank's 7 branches who participated in the Baby Shower drive in the month of May 2011. All the branches were decorated adorably, with lots of yummy food and favors.Customers and employees donated baby items to be given to families in need. We are so grateful for all the generosity shown on behalf of the families we work with.
- The RHP wants to thank Olivet Elementary School who took our challenge to have each class to attempt to collect 100 cans each in celebration of the 100th day of school in February 2011. They collected over 1400 cans! These non-perishable foods were donated to various local food banks. What a great way to celebrate! If your school or community group would like to participate in a drive or fundraiser for the RHP please send us an email and we will be happy to help arrange it
76ers honored Stacy Fisher
as a "76ers Hometown Hero" at the Sixers-Clippers game on December 15, 2010. The "76ers Hometown Hero: In
the Spirit of Alex Scott" is a program that awards people in the Delaware
Valley that, through their unique commitment and humanitarian spirit, have made
exceptional, overwhelming, and lasting contributions to the community. The program is named after the
founder of Alex's Lemonade Stand, Alexandra "Alex" Scott. Alex founded
Alex's Lemonade Stand, and raised money for six years for pediatric cancer
research by selling lemonade to fight childhood cancer. Fisher and her family were humbled by the award and the donation to the project. A video was made about our project that was played at the game and is on their website. Click here to see the Sixers video
- W e are still collecting used ink cartridges and cell phones. Donations may be left at Pediatric Associates on Main Rd in Vineland or you may contact us for further arrangements.
- Become a fan of our Facebook page!